Thursday, April 28, 2011

Quick update before the main event!

Wow! Okay so it has been over a year and a half since my last blog. Hmmm. I was about to start a new blog mainly for my own sake to track our failsafe journey, but figured why not pull out this old one. Some things have changed in our family in the past year and a half, many have not.

Firstly, we've had a new baby :D Abby Elizabeth joined us on 12th January in the middle of the Brisbane floods. I thought we'd never get to meet her after my induction was put off for 3 days due to the flooding - but we got there in the end.

Emily has now started prep and is going great guns with her learning. At home she is a completely different child though - more on that in the next post! Zoe is at kindy 2 days a week while I work on my little home based business - PuggleBunz

Okay that is the catch up, now onto the next post!

No comments: