Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I got a job!

I went for an interview today and they offered me the job :D Nothing major, but very suitable for me. It is in a bakery which sells preservative free, some organic and some gluten free. They are very excited to have someone studying naturopathy and nutrition join them and I hope that I live up to their expectations.

The best bit is that it is on a casual basis and fits in nicely around Nn's work, mainly on weekends and Thursday nights, so when the kindy eventually opens in early next year, the time the girls are there I can actually study!! I have my first training next Monday :) Very excited :D :D :D

1 comment:

Eilleen said...

Hey Mel! So glad you commented on my blog! Thank you so much for the book. I really enjoyed it and found the book very inspiring.

All the best with your new job and your studies!