Monday, June 23, 2008

Worms, worms, worms

Every year when my birthday comes around, nn normally takes me to a shopping centre, we walk around for hours while he trues to make medrop hints about what I'd like then he plonks me in the food court while he goes and buys something . . . not my idea of fun AT ALL.

This year he has earnt himself brownie points :D He has bought me a worm farm - YAY!! Although my birthday isn't actually until tomorrow, we picked it up today and have settled our new friends into their new house :) We looked at compost bins, but given that we don't have an actual garden here, fugured that worms would be more suitable. For those who don't know and live in QLD, the QLD government is offering rebates on compost bins and worm farms - 50% of the purchase price up to $50 :)

No comments: